- Bill Speicher – Athletic Director
- Doug Slaughter - Assistant Sports Director
Boys Varsity Basketball
Head Coach: Jared Slaughter
Assistant Coach: Cameron Hall
Boys JV Basketball
Head Coach: Cameron Hall
Associate Head Coach: Mike LaForrest
Boys Middle School Basketball
Head Coach: TBA
Head Coach: Hailee Bray
Assistant Coach: Rob Humphries
Junior Varsity Volleyball
Head Coach: Brooks Evens
Girls Varsity and JV Basketball
Head Coach: Stephanie Mouser
Assistant Coach: Robert Mouser
Boys Varsity and JV Baseball
Head Coach: Scott Dibble
Assistant Coach: Bill Ellis
Head Coach: Darron Colwick
Assistant Coach: TBA
Head Coach: Shannon Depew
Head Coach: TBA
Head coach: Stephanie Mouser
Assistant Coach: Robert Mouser, Mike LaForrest
Girls Basketball is open to all girls in grades 7-12. Tryouts are in September with competition beginning in late October. The season ends with the State Tournament in late February.
If you are interested in participating, please complete a Medical Release Form, linked at left. Download the form in the format convenient for you. After printing and/or filling it out, return it to the coach of the sport you want to play. Be sure your coach has your email address.
CEC Sports Practice and Commitments
- All CEC students in grades 8-12 who take at least three classes at CEC and maintain a "C" average or better in each class are eligible to participate.
- Playing will involve travel and weekend games CEC teams practice 3-4 times weekly and all players are expected to be at all practices.
- Making a team is no guarantee of playing time in the games.
- Participation on a team will require an additional Athletics Activity Fee.
- Participants will need to agree to adhere to the CEC policy on Athletic Team participation.
- Games may be scheduled on Mondays–Saturdays, both at home and away. CEC will play teams in Louisville and surrounding areas.