- Achievement testing
- Bible Bowl
- Boys Basketball and MS Boys Basketball
- Advanced classes for AP students
- CEC Senior class rings
- CEC Senior Seminar
- Chess Team
- CLEP preparation
- Co-ed Soccer
- College Fair for homeschoolers
- Dance in the Spring for grades 9 and 10
- Dual-credit Enrollment with Boyce College and Indiana Wesleyan University
- Eta Sigma Alpha (Honor Society)
- Fall social and other CEC activities
- FCA meetings
- Girls Volleyball and Basketball
- Graduation ceremony
- High School prom
- Latin Club
- Online grades/assignments
- Part of IWU Wildcat Consortium
- Quarterly grades (Final grades mailed home)
- Recommendations available upon request
- Rotary Interact
- Scheduled AP tests
- Scheduled homeschool PSAT testing
- School Directory
- School Photos
- School Plays
- Spring Dance for 9th and 10th grades
- Spring Gala
- Student IDs
- Transcripts available upon request
CEC is established to support families who value Christian character and collegiate style academics for youth, in order to prepare them to glorify God through their lives.
Christian Educational Consortium
Our aim is to glorify God as we minister through teaching and preparing students to be God’s ambassadors in the world.
Our goal is to provide a blended education of the traditional classroom with home education for traditional home schooled students and those who are beginning their home education experience.
Our group is a committed association of teachers who have joined together for their mutual benefit and enjoyment of the teaching process.
More than $10 million in scholarships!
Offered to CEC graduates since our founding in 2001
Volleyball Team won a State Championship their first year!
Varsity Basketball won 2014 Class AAAA Basketball State Championship!